jeu. 23 nov.|
Working in Switzerland after the doctorate or postdoc : The situation for third country nationals (1)
Heure et lieu
23 nov. 2023, 14:00 – 24 nov. 2023, 17:00
Lausanne, Université de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Suisse
À propos de l'événement
I am pleased to inform you that I will give a workshop on the situation of non-EU/EFTA nationals after a PhD or postdoc at the University of Lausanne (UNIL) on 23 November at 15h00.
This event is organised by the Graduate Campus.
The aim of the workshop is to provide more information about :
- The legal status of doctoral and post-doctoral students;
- The conditions to be met in order to obtain a work permit (subject to quotas);
- The modification of the "LEI-FNIA guidelines";
- Types of work permits : L and B;
- Questions concerning the right to unemployment benefit ("aptitude au placement").
Registration is compulsory. For further information, please contact the Graduate Campus : Cours UNIL pour personnel et étudiant·e·s